2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The information contained in the programs is of a general nature, and for information & education purposes ONLY. It does not comprise financial or investment advice. Use of, or reliance on, the Content is entirely at your own risk. Before making any investment decision you should seek independent legal, financial and taxation advice
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Coaching Clients
For all coaching/mentoring clients of the School agreeing to be bound by the following conditions.
- Pay all the coaching fee in advance
- Provide 24hr notice for any appointment cancellation & reschedule failure to do so will result in the full fee being charged for the missed session.
- Follow up and perform any work assignments set by the School coaches
- Coaching is NOT counselling, psychotherapy or any mental health service. If you are under the care of a mental health professional you have confirmed that and discussed this with mental health professional.
- You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your wellbeing during the coaching sessions, including your choices and decisions.
- Coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life, work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility.
- All information you disclose is bound by a clause of confidentiality and will not be disclosed by the coach to any persons except in rare circumstances by a court order upon a crime being committed or if there is significant reason for the coach to believe you will harm another person or persons.
- Coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional and/or financial advice. You will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, health or other matters. The coaching is based around how to use your mind effectively for business purposes.
- You understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively yours. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless
- the school from and against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, losses, and damages (including lawyer’s fees) related to any breach by you of this agreement, and any claim by a third party that arises from you breach of this agreement.
- You have read through and understood the terms of this contract and agree to abide by them for the purposes of this coaching agreement with the School
- You authorise the School to keep and deduct the amount specified from your credit card
- Refund - the School DO NOT offer refunds. We offer the ability to cancel most ongoing services at any time.
- Failure to attend a registered event / coaching call / LIVE session without prior written notification as stated above, will result in the forfeiture of payments collected
- The School and associated entities reserves the right to amend this refund and cancellation policy without notice.
10. Video & Audio Content
The School may contain one or more videos and/or audio recordings (individually and collective hereinafter referred to as the “Recordings”). This section describes our respective rights and responsibilities with regard to the Recordings.
Recordings Are For Educational And Informational Purposes Only
All Recordings are to be watched and/or listened to for informational and educational purposes only. Recordings are not intended to provide specific legal, financial, tax, physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever to you, any other individual or company, and should not be relied upon in that regard. Any products or services described in the Recordings are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in Recordings is not all-inclusive, is limited to information that is made available, and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Embedded Recordings From External Social Media Sites or other sources Not Owned By Us
Some of the Recordings embedded for your viewing and listening pleasure are hosted on social media websites not owned by us. This may include, but is not limited to, sites such as YouTube.com (individually and collectively, the “Third Party Social Media Sites”).
We make no claim to the intellectual property rights of the owners of Third Party Social Media Sites. We also make no claim to the intellectual property rights of third party creators of Recordings hosted on Third Party Social Media Sites. Our embedding of such Recordings on this website is done pursuant to applicable licenses to do so granted by the Third Party Social Media Sites.
Embedding Recordings on this website does not create an association, agency, joint venture, or partnership between us and the owners of the Third Party Social Media Sites or impose any liability attributable to such a relationship upon either party.
Recordings are only provided for your convenience. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information contained in the Recordings. You should know that Third Party Social Media Sites may track your viewing and listening habits.
If Recordings embedded on this website were created by us but are hosted on Third Party Social Media Sites, we retain all intellectual property rights for such Recordings except to the extent we granted a license to Third Party Social Media Sites to the Recordings. The hosting of these Recordings by Third Party Social Media Sites does not grant you any rights to such Recordings except to the extent provided under the applicable licenses those sites grant to viewers and listeners of Recordings they host on their websites.
Embedded Recordings Owned By Us And Hosted On Our Servers Or Third Party Servers Excluding Third Party Social Media Sites
Some of the Recordings embedded for your viewing and listening pleasure may be created by us and hosted on our servers or third party servers. This may include, but is not limited to cloud hosting services from Vimeo.com, YouTube.com or others but excludes the Third Party Social Media Sites described above.
We own the copyrights and all other intellectual property rights for these Recordings unless otherwise expressly noted. We make no claim to the intellectual property rights of the owners of third party servers who by contractual agreement are hosting our Recordings for us.
Hosting our Recordings on third party servers does not create an association, agency, joint venture, or partnership between us and the owners of those servers, or impose any liability attributable to such a relationship upon either party.
Recordings only provided for your convenience. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information contained in the Recordings. You should know that we and/or the owners of third party servers hosting the Recordings may track your viewing and/or listening habits.
Personal Non-Exclusive Revocable Non transferable License
When you watch or listen to the Recordings on this website, you understand and agree that you are doing so pursuant to a personal non-exclusive revocable non-transferable license from us to do so.
The Recordings remain the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners, which retain all rights thereto. You understand and agree that the Recordings may not be resold by you or otherwise distributed with or without consideration. You will not make the Recordings available to any third party. You may not reproduce or summarize any of the Recordings in any manner.
You agree to destroy any of the Recordings cached on your computer or otherwise in your possession within 24 hours of watching or listening to said Recordings. Notwithstanding this provision, you agree to immediately destroy any Recordings in your possession upon material violation of the terms and conditions contained in this document, or upon request by us that you do so.
Broken Or Obsolete Recordings
We review our website periodically for broken or out-of-date Recordings. Any and all Recordings may be posted, altered, or removed at any time. To report problems with Recordings on our website, or for more information, please send an email to [email protected]
You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as an individual non transferable revocable licensee. We may, within our sole discretion, terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, and without giving you notice.
All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by email to [email protected]
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an email to [email protected]
Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
11. Modifications and Termination
The above terms, conditions and policies may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately.